# # POST TITLE HERE

A New Blog Hop is comin' to town!

September 12, 2013

Hey guys!

I just wanted to tell you all know that I am starting a new blog hop for Wednesday's; "The Hump Day Blog Hop"

It's halfway through the week and the hump day camel is too freaking cool, so I decided to start a weekly blog hop to celebrate.

The is a little different than a link up, it is just a blog hop. To participate, simply add your blog link. There is no required entry or anything like that. I personally love reading new blogs, keeping up with my favorites, and networking with other people. Blog Hop's are a great way to do so!

All I ask:
1) That the Hump Day blog button button be displayed anywhere on your blog page or a specific entry and link back to me or the weekly co-host.
2) You don't have to follow me, but in the words of Blake Shelton: it'd sure be cool if ya did.
3) But please follow the co-host. I love help and promoting these amazing women in the blog world!
4) Mingle with your fellow Bloggers. 
The Hump Day Blog Hop

If you are interesting in being a co-host in the future, please email me

I hope you will join me next Wednesday for the blog hop and if you can, please help me spread the word!

18 comments

  1. This is going to be fun :) I love the hump day camel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Love a good hop and meeting other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My hubby quotes this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in, girl! I'd love to be a co-host, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun! I posted the video last week! It's so funny! I'm also down to co host! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the idea of the blog hop and count me in!

    Maria @ A Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited about this! And who doesn't love that camel?? Also, I'm liking your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun! love it! and i def want to cohost sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in! I love that dang camel! Makes me laugh like a fool every time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh! This is so exciting! I'll for sure participate every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never taken part in a blog hop but I'm going to give this one a go! Always on the lookout for new fitness blogs to follow. Away to add the button to my page now! :)

    Alana Gets Healthy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea....and love a little Hump Day camel reference! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com